Current Developments Affecting Retirement Plan Matters
Speakers: Sal Tripodi, President and CEO of TRI Pension Services
Date: 2019-12-11 12:00:00
Duration: 120 Minutes
CE Credit: 2 ASPPA/NIPA/ERPA
This two-hour webinar, with featured speaker Sal Tripodi, President and CEO of TRI Pension Services, will review all important current developments (e.g., legislation, regulations, IRS/DOL/PBGC guidance, and court rulings) from this year, with an emphasis on how these current developments affect plan design, plan administration, or enforcement issues.
Webinar Highlights Include
- Discussions of DOL regulations expanding access to defined contribution MEPs
- Final Treasury regulations on the new hardship distribution events and criteria for approving hardship distributions
- Revised EPCRS procedures expanding the self-correction program (SCP)
- Proposed rules for website delivery of ERISA disclosures
- Expansion of the determination letter program for individually-designed plans
- Proposed legislative changes in the SECURE Act
Cost: $149 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes at 11 AM ET on December 11th
*Wolters Kluwer reserves the right to cancel the event. In such case, a full refund will be provided.