TAG (Technical Answer Group)
Who do you depend on when others depend on you for answers on today’s retirement questions?
TAG – Direct, Personal Answers — In One Business Day
You don’t have the time sift through multiple resources to find the critical answers you need about retirement and pension-related questions. With TAG (Technical Answer Group) you have access to a single, easy-to-use resource for timely and comprehensive answers.
Just email us your question and we will answer it with relevant citations included- quickly. Using TAG ensures your answers are accurate and reflect current legislation. Our team of TAG specialists have on average more than 25 years of experience.
Once you subscribe to TAG, you have comprehensive access to our resources which are fully searchable and the ability to ask our specialists direct questions.
View a Quick Demo of TAG – click HERE
A Robust Retirement & Pension Database:
- TAG FAQs —Access to our robust database of over 4000 previously and frequently-asked questions from other pension professionals
- TAG Updates — Includes daily updates and late-breaking news concerning the DOL, IRS, PBGC, and other industry resources—sent directly to your email
- Quick Reference— Easy-to-use tables, charts, spreadsheets, and information-in one place
In-depth Content & Expertise:
- Articles and Research — Information on thousands of current and archived articles pulled from hundreds of sources
- Internal Revenue Resources — Source documents from the IRS, categorized in a format that makes it easy to locate the information you need
- Department of Labor Resources — Obtain documentation related to advisory opinions, interpretative bulletins, ERISA Act Sections, and much more
- PBGC Resources — Retrieve data on PBGC regulations, technical updates, interest rates, press releases, and opinion letters
- Court Cases — Search cases by year, dating back to 1974, cases dating before 1974, proposed legislation dating back to 1997, and enacted laws
NEW! Controlled group analysis service from TAG!
Need to know if you have a controlled group on your hands? – let the TAG expert team help you!
We will provide you with a brief form to fill out providing us with the key details of your controlled group situation (i.e. the number of companies/names and ownership information).
Completed Controlled Group analysis will include a spreadsheet outlining all the steps taken (what and why), final result and cover letter providing additional details.