Distribution Tracking Software
ftwilliam.com’s Distribution Tracking Software (DTS) automates all tasks associated with processing distributions. You and your clients will know exactly where the distribution is in process every step of the way, saving you time and increasing your efficiency and accuracy.
Our built in accountability tools, streamlines communication, and data collection will make distribution processing easier than ever. Real-time updates keep you and your client’s informed so you’ll never question the status of a distribution. Avoid costly VCP filings by ensuring nothing slips between the cracks again.
As with every ftwilliam.com module, the Distribution Tracking Software is integrated with the other modules in our software suite.
- Compliance – Pull in existing participant data and add new participants that are added through the DTS to compliance.
- 1099 – Push data from DTS into 1099 software for easy Form 1099 preparation.
- Documents – Pull in plan document specifications for easy reference via the DTS.
View our upcoming webinars:
Join one of our 20-30 demos and learn how this module will automate and streamline tasks associated with data collection and distribution processing. We will be demonstrating key features such as integration with our other ftwilliam.com modules, our built in accountability tools including automated status tracking and custom alerts, our global and plan level dashboards and much more!
Wednesday, August 15: Register here
Thursday, September 13: Register here
- Portal Data Collection – Collect everything you need to process a distribution via the distribution portal.
- Quick View – Everything you need to know about a particular distribution can be seen at-a-glance via our Quick View in the distribution summary.
- Document Exchange – Send any documents via the portal for download and receive signed/completed forms and documents from plan sponsors and participants.
- Template Manager – Instantly create custom custodial directives, spousal consents and more with our templates or create your own.