Included in the ftwilliam.com Defined Benefit Compliance and Proposal Software:
- Plan designs – Supports traditional, cash balance and DB/DC combo plans
- Plan Specifications – Integrated with current ftw DB document data, or the ability to import or enter non-ftw plan specifications for valuations
- Portal – New user interface and upgraded functionality for file handling
- Census Data – New user interface and upgraded functionality for data management, including ability to provide a client’s DB and DC data on a single file
- Compliance Testing – New user interface with full compliance testing (non-discrimination, coverage, participation, top heavy, etc.) of DB stand-alone plans and DB/DC combo plans, including “solve for” calculations
- DB Valuations – Determination of min/max/recommended funding contributions and accounting costs for small plans, as well as AFTAP, PBGC premiums, and plan termination liability
- Plan Studies – Ability to design plans and compare costs across multiple scenarios for use in combined DB/CB/DC proposals, budgeted plan changes, and plan re-designs. DB Proposal is available as a standalone module or part of the complete DB valuation system.
- Reports – User-editable reports for Compliance Testing, DB Valuations, and statements
Defined Benefit Proposal available in September 2020; initial Defined Benefit Compliance launch end of 2020.
For more information or to schedule a demo, contact your ftwilliam.com sales consultant